Find out how well you know the story of Queen Esther! Send in your answers by August 1 for a chance to see your name in lights.
Hint: See “Level 2 Lesson Plan: Hero of the Month: Esther” for answers to the following questions.
1. What does Esther’s name mean?
2. What was Esther’s Jewish name?
3. What is the name of the king that Esther married?
4. What is the statement Queen Esther made before she went to petition the king to save her nation?
5. What is the name of the festival that celebrates the deliverance of the Jewish people from genocide, which is observed to this day?
6. How many years does the book of Esther span?
7. What is the present-day name of Persia, where the story of Esther is set?
8. The story of Esther chronologically occurs between which two books of the Bible?
Authored by R. A. Watterson.
Copyright 2013 by The Family International